Locally Owned & Operated Since 1914
When Dr. Philip A. Wing began examining eyes and prescribing and making glasses in 1914, he could not have foreseen that his family practice would become the largest optometric group practice in the state of Ohio. Dr. Philip A. Wing was one of the very first to be licensed in Ohio as an optometrist when licensing began. He was an innovator then, providing the first “One Hour” glasses service ever by transporting his patient’s frames to a downtown lab and back the same day. Years later, his son, Marvin Wing became the second optometrist in the family, practicing for years with his father. In the mid-70’s, grandson Philip M. Wing joined the practice as the third generation family doctor. It was Dr. Philip M. Wing’s vision of a multi-location group practice that initiated the opening of the second office on Colerain Avenue, managed by Dr. Thomas Nagy. Since then, we have added 14 more Cincinnati & northern Kentucky offices, serving over 70,000 patients each year.
Share our story with your friends and family with the buttons below!